Kaspersky Total Security is one of the best security software programs out there. It’s designed to provide protection for various devices, including PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets, against various online threats. These threats include viruses, malware, ransomware, and many others.
Due to this reason, millions of people around the world use this software to avail its protection features. Also, this software is tested many times to ensure maximum protection for your device. However, while installing this software on your PC, you will to find Kaspersky Total Security activation key.
This key will be entered during the installation process to activate the software for a lifetime use. Read below to find how to do that.
How to find Kaspersky Total Security Activation Key?
To find kaspersky total security activation code, you will need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download Kaspersky Total Security from the official website
- Turn off the virus and threat protection feature on your PC
- Extract the installation file from the downloaded folder
- Run the installation file as administrator to install it on your PC
- Find the kaspersky total security license key from the website
- Enter the key in the installation window and press “next”
- Your product will be activated and installed on your PC
- Use the software to protect your PC enjoying a lifetime free subscription
Please keep in mind that Kaspersky Total Security alone isn’t enough to protect your PC from potential threats. You can use other antivirus programs like Avast antivirus to further protect your PC.
Features of Kaspersky Total Security Software
The software offers multiple features that result in overall protection of your PC from all potential threats. Read some of the features of the software mentioned below:
1. Antivirus Protection
Kaspersky Total Security helps in protecting your device from all types of viruses. It detects and removes viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, and other types of malware residing on your PC.
2. Built-in Firewall
The built-in firewall in this software monitors and manages incoming and outgoing internet traffic to protect against network-based attacks. These include phishing, malware, SQL injection, and spyware.
3. Ransomware Protection
Kaspersky Total Security helps prevent ransomware attacks by monitoring suspicious activities and blocking unauthorized encryption attempts on your device.
4. Privacy Protection
This security and antivirus software includes features like a VPN (Virtual Private Network) for secure online browsing and tools to protect sensitive information. Also, it has a password manager where you can store and manage passwords to ensure strong and unique passwords for different accounts.
Kaspersky Total Security System Requirement
- Windows 7 and above (Kaspersky Total Security isn’t available for Mac)
- 1.5 GB of free disk space on hard drive
- Minimum 1 GB of free RAM
- Internet connection for installation and activation
- Microsoft .Net framework 4 or later
- Preferably 64-bit system
You can download Kaspersky Total Security from their official website and then find the activation key to perform Kaspersky Total Security free activation.